What we offer
Inspire has a heart for equipping and supporting the local community.
Whether you are looking for a 'one off' or multi session training course or workshop, we can provide a creative and stimulating programme to meet your needs. We have a breadth of knowledge, understanding and skills in relation to helping, caring and counselling, as well as a team of experienced trainers. For nearly two decades we have been providing local churches, organisations and charities with cost effective, bespoke training packages to develop and strengthen their ability to care for others better.
We can offer a wide range of topic based courses which are tailor made to meet the distinct requirements of specific groups, for example:
- Pastoral Care Course - a 4 session programme equipping the local church to provide effective care
- Listening Skills - a progressive range of workshops that build on the skills of an effective and attentive listener
- Grief, Loss and Bereavement - understanding the process and impact of loss
- Depression and Anxiety - exploring the nature and complexities of life with mental health illness
- Caring for the Carer - appreciating the importance of self care in the challenging work of supporting others
- Caring Well - understanding how we can develop and build healthy relationships with others
- Self Harm - understanding and working with the behaviours of those in pain.
We'd love to explore your training needs with you - whether it be about one of the courses listed above or a specific subject that you would like us to deliver. Contact us at the office and let us help you.