Pastoral support can help
Listening to others and helping them to manage their difficult situations and concerns is a privilege. However we recognise how challenging and demanding it can be for those involved in this type of work. At Inspire we are passionate about providing support and oversight to enable pastoral workers and helpers to talk through the various issues that can arise. We will create an environment of safety and accountability, outside of your working community, enabling personal reflection and growth.
Our supervisors will offer you their many years of experience of listening to others which will provide you with skills and insights, building on your knowledge and understanding. We believe that this will equip you for this valuable work and enhance your ability to come alongside others in their time of need.
What we can offer
- One-to-one and group pastoral support
- A frequency of support that meets your individual needs
- An initial appointment where you can talk through your requirements
We aim to offer a cost effective service:
- Pastoral worker or helper £30 per hour or £45 per 1.5 hours
- Group support Contact us to discuss your requirements and costs